Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Online Business

I had no idea that there were so many "business opportunities" on the web. It is amazing. And the prices to join are equally amazing. How does one determine what is legitimate or not. I would hate to spend the little money I have buying into these "business opportunities". Everybody has the "secret" to incredible wealth on the internet with little or no work. Sorry, my cynical side says no way. I won't believe that you do not work and you will just have money rolling in the door.

I'm spending the next week doing some in depth research and hope to find a really good and honest opportunity on the internet...will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl, recently i just found out an amazing system and have benefited from it. I would not say you'll definitely made it, but i've made some profit from this amazing Free eBook. Try it while it's still fresh in the market, it's very new and just launched early this month. Maybe you can write some review of it if you find it useful.

Have a pleasant day!

Unknown said...

Hi Cheryl, indeed, making money online is not as easy as it seems. It requires hard work and determination :)

Recently i've stumbled upon a Free eBook and it has helped me to make some money since and i thought you might be interested. You can write a review of it to share with readers if you find it useful :)