Tuesday, June 3, 2008

I need a change

I didn't realize it had been so long since I started this blog. Life on my plantet has certainly changed. I spent countless hours reading other blogs with total fascination on what the "everyday" person will share online.

I don't know about you, but I need a positive change in my life. I'm so tired of working for a buck or two, not being appreciated and belittled by my boss frequently. There has to be more. I have decided to try and find a way to start an online business. Yeah, it sounds crazy to me, too. But, I really would like some flexibility in my life to enjoy it before it's gone. Ideas out there?

2 comments:

Wavecritter said...

WorldWideWealthBuilders.com is it Cheryl, I have been doing all this for a while too, and this is the one that will free up time as you make money, no other online business will give you more time as you make money :) The others keep you very very busy as your business grows, and your work gets more and more time consuming :) No fun, this is it, throw yourself into it you will get excited very soon :)

Google Me said...

Cheryl I would also recommend www.MyVMTeam.net This is a community of bloggers, and people just like you that are care and sharing together to build their businesses as a Team. So you will not be alone. This family not only support each other but they really help through their www.MyVMTeam.info learning center, and BTR www.MyVMTeam.com training and talk radio show. So give it a listen.

I hope to see you there very soon.